IGOABROAD

IGOABROAD
Online Tutoring service

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am not familiar with Bookmarking / Tagging Tool .

Recently, Bloggers love using Bookmarking to show their readers. I found very interesting "term"
called "snapshot" . blog uses can tag someone's blog to link their website. is it good? I would like to try Tomorrow.

I learn it when i was in E-clipper which is a blog concerning about E-learning Technology.

I am trying to have Bookmarking in my blog. This tool has been working with
Tagging Tool.

Tagging tool is kind of shortcut to link other website. For example, i would like to check E-learning tool in browser. the browser shows me 50 pages . it is too much for me. At the moment, we could use a tagging of E-learning. The browser may show us about 5 pages . it is saving our time to make research .







No comments: